Father And Son Electrocuted By A Faulty Water Heater, Netizens Sadly React

Father And Son Electrocuted By A Faulty Water Heater, Netizens Sadly React

A poster circulating on social media reports the demise of a man, 51, and son, 4, whose burial rite were jointly done on Saturday, June 10, at Community 9 Tema, Ghana.

Mr. Charles Segbedse-Ponge and son, Fiifi Sefadzi Segbedse-Ponge reportedly died from being electrocuted during a moment the father tried to rescue the boy.


The sad incident reportedly happened some days after Mr. Charles Segbedse-Ponge and his family moved into their new apartment.

Netizens, upon seeing the poster, have expressed sadness as many have prayed for strength for the bereaved family and widow.


FACEBOOK REACTIONS
:

Faustina Teiko Dordunu: “Thinking about the wife and mother. May the Lord console her A A1”

Alberta Nyarko: “Life is Temporary and everything in it..Oh Lord help me to work out my salvation wit fear and Trembling…”

Shikar Gadasu: “Charley ðŸ¤¦ðŸ½‍♀️ I watched their video yestee the wailing of people alone is heartbreaking ðŸ’” I couldn’t even watch to the end. May their soul Rest In Peace what!!!😥

Nana Yaw Twumasi: “Some shocked me at a certain hotel in Cape Coast. It looks like people are hiring unqualified electricians for complex jobs due to cheap labour”

Post a Comment

0 Comments